- Amazing Infotainment: The 2019 Ram 1500 has a wonderful interior and easy-to-use Uconnect infotainment system including a 12-inch vertical touchscreen. It is designed with easy menu and clear graphics for total ease.
2. World-class Cabin: Ram 1500 has undoubtedly the best pickup truck cabin ever. The interior is not excellent but is decent enough. The Ram 1500 is designed with soft leather and abundant wood trim for ultimate comfort. You will feel out of the world while driving the 2019 Ram 1500.
3. Powerful Base V-6: The standard 2019 Ram 1500 comes with a 3.6 L v-6 incorporated with eTorque mild-hybrid system which has proved to be a great and powerful performer with 305 hp and 269 pounds-ft torque.
4. Hybrid Setup Boosts MPG: The mild hybrid system with eTorque is not futile but offers a real boost to the fuel economy in 2019 Ram 1500. In a standard V-6 and a rear-wheel drive, you would easily get approx 25 MPG on the highway. In the Ram limited model with hemi V-8 and 4-wheel drive, you would get 17/22/19 MPG. With this, the 2019 Ram 1500 overpowers its rivals Silverado and Ford F-150.
5. Plenty of Cabin Room: Undoubtedly, all the pickup trucks come with a huge cabin space and so is 2019 Ram 1500. Also, the 2 front seats are quite wide and spacious. Legroom in the back also has great space for even long-limbed adults.
6. Ample Storage: Not only 2019 Ram 1500 has a lot of space for people but also for storage of phones, work gear, etc. You can get more power points or USB if needed from the center console. Also, in order to create more cargo versatility the bottom cushions of rear seats can be easily flipped upwards.
7. RamBox: The new redesigned 2019 Ram 1500 comes with a beautiful interior lighting, pressure-touch latches and 115-volt outlets to add more goodness to the pickup truck.
8. Hemi- Power: Though V-6 does a great job in 2019 Ram 1500 yet various truck buyers admire the enhanced power offered by the optional 5.7 L hemi V-8. In presence or absence of the eTorque system, its engine delivers 395 hp and 410pounds-ft torque however, if you ramp up this with $2645, you can get a boost of up to 130 pounds-ft of the available torque.
9. Luxury Vehicle: The well-engineered 2019 Ram 1500 offers a smooth and luxury ride for sure, whether you go for the standard coil-sprung rear suspension or the air suspension.
10. Aces Crashworthiness Tests: The 2019 Ram 1500 has aced and acquired strong and even the highest crash-test scores from the IIHS in each and every collision test. All thanks to its safety features like forward collision braking, automatic emergency braking, etc.