What are the steps to buy a used car from an auto dealer?
Follow these steps in order to buy a used car:
- Decide your budget and favourite car that you wish to own.
- Search the web or online classifieds for used cars.
- Check all the car details and briefing before you approach the car seller.
- Verify the interior and exterior conditions as well as the car insurance documents beforehand.
- Check the car history report and other important documents.
- Ask the auto dealer to schedule a test drive for you.
- Negotiate for the best so as to save money.
- Close the deal by buying a used car from a registered car dealer.
What is the difference between certified cars and used cars?
What are some of the common questions to ask when buying a used car?
- Can you show me your car insurance detail?
- Can you give me your car for a test drive?
- Can I get your car checked at a service center?
- What is the cost of your car?
What car should I buy?
- Firstly, be clear about the vehicle condition whether you want a new or a used car.
- Secondly, see which car fits your lifestyle. (Small, Medium, Large, Sports car, ETC)
- Thirdly, consider your budget. (Best Cars Under 10000,15000,20000,30000)
Which are the best car deals right now?
Which are the best used cars to buy under 10000?