What are the steps to buy a used car from an auto dealer?
Follow these steps in order to buy a used car:
- Decide your budget and favourite car that you wish to own.
- Search the web or online classifieds for used cars.
- Check all the car details and briefing before you approach the car seller.
- Verify the interior and exterior conditions as well as the car insurance documents beforehand.
- Check the car history report and other important documents.
- Ask the auto dealer to schedule a test drive for you.
- Negotiate for the best so as to save money.
- Close the deal by buying a used car from a registered car dealer.
What is the difference between certified cars and used cars?
Certified cars include the used cars that have been checked properly before selling like tire, engine, body type and whether car is met with any mishap or not and a lot more. While a used car is a pre-owned car that has no warranty or assurance and, is sold by a vendor or private seller.
What are some of the common questions to ask when buying a used car?
- Can you show me your car insurance detail?
- Can you give me your car for a test drive?
- Can I get your car checked at a service center?
- What is the cost of your car?
What car should I buy?
- Firstly, be clear about the vehicle condition whether you want a new or a used cars.
- Secondly, see which car fits your lifestyle. (Small, Medium, Large, Sports car, ETC)
- Thirdly, consider your budget. (Best Cars Under 10000,15000,20000,30000)
Which are the best car deals right now?
Which are the best used cars to buy under 10000?